Aviva Stadium, Lansdowne Road, Dublin 4
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone us on +353 (0)1 238 2300
Or fax us on +353 (0)1 238 2333
If you would like to share your thoughts on Aviva Stadium please select the appropriate item below.
Aviva Stadium tickets are distributed through the IRFU and FAI for matches and Ticketmaster for concerts.
- Rugby ticket information is available at www.irishrugby.ie. Enquiries to email@example.com.
- Football ticket information is available at www.fai.ie. Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 8999500.
- Concert tickets are available at www.ticketmaster.ie or alternatively contact Ticketmaster at 1890 925100
- Accessible tickets for rugby. Enquiries to email@example.com or 01 6473800
- Accessible tickets for soccer. Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 8999500.
- Accessible tickets for concerts. Enquiries to Ticketmaster at 1890 92 51 00. Queries in relation to accessible car passes can be directed to email@example.com.
Roddy Guiney at 01 669 0030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Aviva Stadium Fact Sheet here.
Tours Queries & Bookings
Conference & Event Queries
Julie O'Sullivan at 01 238 2388 or email@example.com
For Website, Restroom Panel & Large Format Advertising, contact Outsource Media, info@Outsource-media.ie or +353 (0)86 8147659.
Ireland Rugby Matches
Rugby Match Day Signage
Clear Channel Declan O'Carroll - Declan.O'Carroll@clearchannel.ie +353 1 4784500
To advertise in rugby match day programmes
New Century Publishing Jimmy Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org +353 1 8398008
Ireland Soccer Matches
Info@fai.ie or +353 (0)1 8999500
For the aid of hearing impaired and visually impaired visitors to the stadium a combination of hearing induction loops and RF radio transmitter systems are incorporated enhancing audible communications throughout the stadium, including the seating bowl, restaurants, bars, kiosks and conference rooms.
Headphones will be available from the stadium management. These will pick up radio signal transmitted within the stadium so that people sitting in the seating tiers can hear a commentary of the match. To avail of this service, headphones must be booked no later than 5 days in advance of the event by contacting email@example.com. A deposit of €200 payable via a credit card, will be required at the time of collection of the headphone unit. Details of where to collect the unit will be provided when the booking is confirmed.
Are sold separately by the IRFU and FAI. See contact details below for these premium area tickets:
- Premium rugby ticket information is available at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 647 3800
- Premium soccer ticket information is available at email@example.com or alternatively on 1890 202010
Match Day Hospitality
- For further details on rugby match day hospitality and for relevant booking forms, please contact Edel, Grainne or Ruth at The Hospitality Partnership on +353 (0)1 676 2728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thp.ie.
- For further details on soccer match day hospitality and boxes, please contact THG call +353 (01) 208 0796 or + 353 (0)1 208 2718 or fax + 353 (01) 208 0790.
- For further details on Leinster rugby match day hospitality, please contact Emma McHugh at CSL on +353 (0)1 676 6650 or email email@example.com or visit www.cslhospitality.ie